Need your help!

Forum news and updates.
Piazza Hunter
PiazzaSearch.com
PiazzaSearch.com

Need your help!

Post by Piazza Hunter »

Some of you guys may recall the two Tasmanian idiots that drove arounf the country to visit you and ask pointless questions about your cars. Well, the resultant book "In Search of the Holden Piazza" is coming out in November, and we're now onto stage two of our project to hurl the mighty Piazza back into the public consciousness. Chris and I have drafted a letter to Wheels magazine asking that they acknowledge that their initial 1986 review of the Piazza was a little harsh and that they should give it another look in light of our little bus covering the distance around the country so nicely. Its all a bit tongue in cheek and basically shameless self promotion, but seriously, how good would a Piazza feature in Wheels be?

If you feel like helping us out, all you've gotta do is click on the following link, have a read of the letter and sign our petition. Simple as that, doesn't cost anything (the petition site asks for a donation, but you can ignore that. I did!) and you're not subscribing to any newsletters or useless crap.

www.piazzasearch.com/aboutBook.htm

Also, if you feel like forwarding the link on to friends, family, anyone you know etc it would be tops. We're not sure if this is going to get anywhere, but thought it might be fun.

Thanks again to everyone that helped us with phase 1 of the Piazzasearch.
I only play for money, I couldn't give a @#!$ about the fans!
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

My Piazza will be up and going soon if they wanted more than your worn out one to test.

Hurry up and get the book out, i wanna buy one to read.

Oh and wheres the bloomin t-shirts?????

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.