In search of the Piazza Collector.

Talk about anything and everything
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

In search of the Piazza Collector.

Post by Chris »

Today I went past Fat Cars in Springwood (QLD) to see if they still had that Red Piazza for $3950. Sold to a guy who works across the road. Jason his name is, I think for $3150 inc. On road

Anyways. talking to the dealer guy about the piazza and stuff and he told me their is a piazza nut in Kingston who has a shit loads of piazzas in his back yard. Apperently he spends big $$$$ on them, so I've been told.

Now would you call that a Piazza Crazy guy or what.. Maybe his plan is to buy all leftover piazzas and than sell them in a few years with a heavy price tag or maybe he is just a mad collector.

The dealer guys also told me that the Logan Paper had an article about him in the paper about 1-2 mounth ago.

So, well straight away I called the news paper to see if I can get a copy of that edition. Lady told me to come in and check the archives for myself and so I did.. Gees I went through May-Jul editions.. Nothing! Than finnaly a younger lady search all articles on her Computer Database and still nothing. Well she has my number know and asured me that the guy who writes the car articles will get in contact with me soon.

So who is this mysterious collector of piazzas? Maybe just a Myth. But if you are out their and reading this, please give me a call or drop aline so we can meet up and get some pictures happening and abit of a story..

You bloody legend :twisted:
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo