getting my first piazza

Talk about anything and everything
Piazza Gurl
APC-Member
APC-Member

getting my first piazza

Post by Piazza Gurl »

heya fella's,
firstly i wanted to say hello to everyone .My names jo,i hope to get to know you all really soon.I'm getting my first piazza in the next few weeks and wanted to get some good advice on what i should keep a close eye on.Being a typical chick i know nothing about cars,and my bigest fear is if the colour will match my hair :yawinkle: but the piazza is something that i'm finding a passion for (who knows!!!!)don't go too hard on me on my first post.ttyl guys
lots of lugsxxxx
jo :heart:
Matt
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Matt »

Welcome jo,

There seams to be a growing population up here in brisbane. You would be the 7th piazza in brisbane that will be driving around on a daily basis. Not including the black one I saw the other day but the lights changed and I didnt get to chase them down.

We may all have to meet up some where to have a look over alls cars and get some pics eh chris??

Matt
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Hi, Jo.

Did you have a car picked out yet or are you looking??

If you look through a few posts you will find a few common issues.

The lower ball joints in the front suspension.
The Power steering rack and its mountings.
Check to see that its wearing tyres evenly.

Rust in the tailgate.
Rust in general.
Previous accident repairs.

The general condition of the motor and turbocharger.
How it runs, if it uses oil, oil leaks etc

Noisy transmission or diff.

The Piazza is an old car so basicly anthing else you would look for on a 20yo car as well.

One thing to check is the recent maintiance of the car. Bits for the Piazza are sometimes hard to get and very expensive compared to other more common cars of the same age. With that in mind maybe all the maintinace on the car that should have been done hasnt been for cost reasons.

Last but not least, How it looks, its important that it looks good.

Black, Silver, Red, White, Yellow, I think light blue as well. If ive missed any someone yell out.

Cheers. Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
Piazza Gurl
APC-Member
APC-Member

Post by Piazza Gurl »

thanks boys for your welcome,and advice.I've found a piazza up in cairns,and are planning on driving up to do a trade with him .getting way to excited over a car i don't even have in my posession yet.Looking forward to the meet in brisbane.Hopefully it will be AFTER i get my :angel13: