Another one bites the dust

Talk about anything and everything
Bartamann
Probationary
Probationary

Another one bites the dust

Post by Bartamann »

Well my silver bullet is going up on blocks till me son reaches 18 and if petrol is around and cheap in the year 2017 at $25.00 a litre she will grace the roads again. The daily drive to work and back is killing the old road warrier or worrier as most of you know.....i have more lights going off on the dash than the dreaded columbia space shuttle so its time i got a new car and me 5 foot one 9 year old and 4 foot 6 7 year old lugging around to there activities the piazza doors are swinging like a dunny door.Its been worked on more than a hooker at a bucks party so my patience just ran a bit thin. Got sick of the RACV man remembering me by my first name. Might restore one day and put in car shows and still have people saying WHAT IS IT? Any questions you might have with troubles with ya pizza just send me a message and i might say ah i remember when that happend i was stuck about 100 kms from home and find a solution to your problem. A special thanks to Peter ISUZU069 my good mate whom made it possible to keep me mobile with parts off his which his Pizza is now almost a shell 'a Garlic Piazza' (cos nearly all his parts are on mine)Goodbye and goodluck and have that RACV on your speedial. I also have some spare parts such as a electronic dash, alternator, starter motor,turbo ,electric window winder and other stuff i cant remember if you want at a good price . :partyman: [/color]
Last edited by Bartamann on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Yeah! Thanks buddy for getting me in to Piazzas - I was happy with my '60s vintage Isuzus. I ended up getting a Jackeroo instead!
(Though the Piazza is what got me the Jackeroo, and into these Forums etc. And it got LSDs for my 1965 Wasp ute, and a dash, and upgraded alternator. Tonight I've been desoldering the displays on the Piazza digi-dash to find out what chips are underneath - not that they are available anymore, but a good PIC or uPC will fix that!
See ya in a few weeks when your crapadoor breaks down.
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.