Cars at wreckers etc......Taken from chris' sad tale.

Talk about anything and everything
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

Maybe you just need another T.C....
I'll hang onto that box as long as i can but its taking up a lot of room in my shed.

You need to quick with that $1500 one though coz its sitting at a gem wrecker (still whole at this point) but with so many gem owners going through his yard he's bound to break. Die schweine werden es zerst?ren!!!!
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

arr bugger
Why'd they have to make it so hard to fit gearboxes..
Matt has some spare auto gearboxes doesnt he?
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

omg save the wrecker one
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

If i had the dough id buy it in an instant. but as im broke these days i cant. Thats why ive been stressing for the last couple of weeks for someone to buy it. I'll do all the ground work down here...
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

hmm im thinking im getting greedy
with an incentive of a couple of dollars would you think about organising putting it on a train or something to perth?
WA Piazza

Post by WA Piazza »

lol that would be kool brad cos then atleast i no there will be a piazza wrecker in perth (YOU) lol

if i had about 2 months me mate would buy it. But yeh thats about it.

Josh
-Holden Piazza-
looking at 300bhp to 350bhp with a T03
Cant wait til Perths Woop Ass Wednesdays
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

yeh id be happy to help out whatever i can do here.

Business CD Solutions
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

?piazza? wrote:If i had the dough id buy it in an instant. but as im broke these days i cant. Thats why ive been stressing for the last couple of weeks for someone to buy it. I'll do all the ground work down here...
Ask about a payment plan. Bang as much as you can on it and then tell him how much you will front up with each week. If you stick to it im sure he will be happy. Dont cut yourself too short. Just be sure and get a recipt for each payment, im sure you like me and hate getting ripped off.

He will know its a rare car and seeing as its still in one bit that might mean he has a bit of sympathy for the poor old Piazza. Wont hurt to ask him. Im sure you could win brownie points if you rock up in your Piazza and explain all the good we do in here. Save that car from :toimonster: .

Cheers :partyman: Bob
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Youd be suprised how reasonable some people can be. When i bought my Piazza i had fuck all $$$ and my parents were overseas [no loans :( ]. I spoke with the lady in charge of selling it at length, explained my situation to her. Ended up giving her a sizeable deposit, checked in once a week to explain where i was at with money and picked up the car 2 weeks later.

Nick-
project - 76 Gemini Coupe G200z EFI Turbo
daily - 02 S15 Nissan 200SX GTspecS Turbo
wet-weather fun toy - TX 75 Gemini Sedan G200z
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

I just put down a deposit today on the three Piazzas that nick found near his joint at the wreckers. Well one Piazza and two shells, one of which with gemini brakes will be a rolling shell but its got no vin number. Both of the shells have all the hanging panels still, dented and stuff but they are there. They have bumpers too. The interiors are gutted, by the look of it they were both auto too, which is a bummer. One has a broken hatch glass.

The "good" car is missing the intercooler and the turbo is half unbolted. He says it was running well when he got it but the theives got into it. Hes putting a 3 month warranty on the motor. Damn shame its an auto.

Its all go for a payment plan, they werent to fussed as long as i dont drag it out too long. I just told him im waiting on my tax return and ive got two cars to sell in the next few weeks. Im going to be a busy boy. lol.

Cheers. Bob.

piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

Have you ever tried dealing with an SA wrecker? there are very few reasonable wreckers here. Oh believe me ive tested that theory out numerous times...

Business CD Solutions
GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

Woohoo, thats 1 more Piazza saved from the hands of Gemini owners. This might be the car we establish which Rodeo bits and pieces can be used to convert it to manual. Get cracking Bob :tonqe: Also, the missing intercooler could be a bonus - care to find out how/where/what size aftermarket larger intercooler to fit? :tonqe:

I remember the broken hatch glass because i cut my knuckles on the farkin thing when i lost my temper and punched what was left of it. Lets just say the woman called and pissed me off.

Bob, ill need a few bits and pieces off ya.

Cheers,

Nick-
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Im not sure what bits and peices i'll actually have left over yet. lol. Im still going to be missing some bits that i need to do my two cars.

Pannels and bumpers i will have heaps of.

Ive even got a shell with no VIN that would make a good race car. MMM theres a thought.

Bob.

GeminiCoupe
APC Member
APC Member

Post by GeminiCoupe »

I need the electric window mechanisms/sliders etc, they seemed ok in the white car as the windows stayed up when i tried pushing them down. Which one are you going to fix now, the white one and the black manual?

The white one looked pretty nice with the colour coded bumpers and the charcoal wheels :tonqe:

Nick-
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

About intercoolers:

Heres Franko's car from the piazzasearch website. Get the boys from piazzasearch to hook you up with him and find out wot he did for this phat intercooler.

Business CD Solutions