You gotta laugh

Talk about anything and everything
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

You gotta laugh

Post by wedgenut »

At least once a week you need something to smile about, here's this weeks giggle. On our local TRADEME auction site a bloke is selling a Piazza for spares and there is the usual raft of questions like "how much for the rear brakes hubs and stubs?" WHAT? Okay so there is a dickhead out there that doesn't know that it is a live axle, two in fact as the seller hasn't a clue either. Someone else asked what motor it had and he said he didn't know but that it had ECGI on the side and nznsi on the top. EH! WHAT! nsnsi F#$%wit! I couldn't help telling the twat to wander around to the other side of the engine and read it the right way up. What is an idiot like that doing with a car like a Piazza.
So many cars, so little cash
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Yeah but it is for those idiots that we get cars cheaper as we can tell them "yeah mate, ah look I wouldnt give you $500 for this, your lucky if I give you a cent"
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
madmike
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by madmike »

i may have had a bit to say on that auction logged in as brock051 couldnt help myself anyhing for a dig at a dipshit :snakeman:
Sideways by choice!!!!!
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Yep, me too, I thought that might have been you, good entertainment. He isn't the brightest tool in the shed
So many cars, so little cash