Our planet is doomed. Who gives a shit!!

Talk about anything and everything
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Our planet is doomed. Who gives a shit!!

Post by Chris »

Say, its quite obvise that our planet will expire in the next 50 years due to ice is melting, water will flood our lands and heat clashes ( creating more thunderstorm and hurricans ).

So finally the UN is getting off their ass and start smoking their thinking bongs (bit late isnt it).

Anyways, dont think they can stich the o zone wholes so unless mister bush and fuckwit howard will move us to mars we are fucked..

Hmm, call me fucked up but logically seen this is happening.. Look at america and mexico, I dont think they need to complain about water for awhile and looking at other countrys, more and more wierd thunderstorms accur..

Btw.. Has anyone seen the movie Spielbergs "AI"?? I reckon that how our future may look like and Day after Tomorrow seems not like a movie anymore..

So i reckon people do know this but do we give a shit.. I mean theirs nothing we can do about it, right? It is all abit to late..

Of course the leaders wont announce "Hey we are all going to die in 50 years" coz the world will just go ape shit.. And if global warming isnt happening in 50 years, I am quite sure CHINA MUSLIMS AND USA will blow up the earth. :ANAL:
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Bradlze

Post by Bradlze »

Drugs are not cool MMMkay............Edited by bob Drugs relieve stress and give you coolness...... Edited by Chris
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Reality is a bitch and is only for people that can't handle drugs :weedman:
So many cars, so little cash
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Had a thought about global warming. Ice is water that has expanded by a large degree. A block of ice when placed in water will displace more water than it is made up of surely as the density and mass are greater or have I got that wrong? If I am right then melting of icebergs will surely result in a drop in the sea level. I'm probably wrong on that but if the sea levels rise Holland will be gone and so will most of france and belgium, I can live with that i never like dafs and peugot anyway. I also rationalise it this way. People that own property on the beach front are usually rich bastards who sneer at us ordinary folk in the burbs behind. If their house go under I don't care as they are rich bastards and can go live somewheres else. The sea will rise up until it is lapping gently at my front door and i will then sell to the hated rich bastards for an unholy amount of money and buy some more Piazzas lol
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

lol, and you will than buy another house inland from a guy who sells it for a shit loads more.. I be investing in boats soon but you would also need a super strong sun cream otherwise you be a roasted chicken... Anyways, I dont think we will do another 50 years but I hope by than I died of loung cancer.. Just saw awhile back on "Beyond Tomorrow" that Italy (venice) is already sinking bad.. USA be next and fuck me if we get all those Yanks down here..
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

They won't come to NZ coz we don't like their nuclear weapons and we would refuse to let them teach us to say "Howdy Pardner" and "have a nice day" "do you want fries with that?" What do they say to you if all you buy is FRIES?

Here is how much sympathy the NZ government have for yanks:

You may or may not have heard of a song called "Eve of Destruction" Listen to it! It is almost exactly what you have just been sayin Chris in fact I will post the Lyrics below. It was performed by Barry Macguire in the mid sixties and was a huge hit. They banned it in NZ because they felt it inflamatory and inciting anti vietnam war riots. In NZ that would have meant three blokes with a placard at the nearest bus station. Anyway the point of the story is Barry hooked up with a Kiwi chick and over the years they have split their time between NZ and USA. Barry is getting on a bit these days and decides he would like to retire and settle permanantly in NZ with his KIWI wife and live in the huge house just up the road from me that they built together years ago and have been living in on and off.

Guess what, NZ refused his application for residency even after all these years of living and working here six months at a time, even after marrying his long term partner, despite the fact he has not broken any laws and was a quite famous local identity who had time for anyone that happened to recognise him. He did shit loads of music recordings and live performances over the years all around the world but this song is the one he is best remembered for.

PS
Do you wanna know the reason he was refused? He has a pacemaker and may be a burden on our health system in the future EFFING CRAP

If that is what they do for a nice yank with some fame i can't see the ordinary blokes getting in if their country drowns..can you? Mind you we seem to be delighted with taking shit loads of bloody boat people that you lot were smart enough to turn away.

With respect to Barry :prayer:

The eastern world, it is explodin?.
Violence flarin?, bullets loadin?
You?re old enough to kill, but not for votin?
You don?t believe in war, but what?s that gun you?re totin?
And even the Jordan River has bodies floatin?

But you tell me
Over and over and over again, my friend
Ah, you don?t believe
We?re on the eve
of destruction.

Don?t you understand what I?m tryin? to say
Can?t you feel the fears I?m feelin? today?
If the button is pushed, there?s no runnin? away
There?ll be no one to save, with the world in a grave
Take a look around you boy
It?s bound to scare you boy

And you tell me
Ah, you don?t believe
We?re on the eve
of destruction.

Yeah, my blood?s so mad feels like coagulatin?
I?m sitting here just contemplatin?
You can?t twist the truth, it knows no regulation.
Handful of senators don?t pass legislation
And marches alone can?t bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin?
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin?

And you tell me
Ah, you don?t believe
We?re on the eve
of destruction.

Think of all the hate there is in Red China
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
You may leave here for 4 days in space
But when you return, it?s the same old place
The poundin? of the drum, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead, but don?t leave a trace
Hate your next-door neighbor, but don?t forget to say prayers

And? tell me over and over and over and over again, my friend
You don?t believe
We?re on the eve of destruction
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Ive heard that song.

You go up and tell Barry to back door them Kiwis. Ive got a plan.

Get his missus to move over here stay for a bit, he can become an Aussie coz that piss easy, we take old people who cant even speak the Engrish. So a dicky ticker will be of little consequence. Once hes an Aussie hes a Kiwi. Its way cool bein an Aussie, we are cloaser to the equator. He can get a tan do some surfin then go back to NZ. They will rekon hes fair dinkum Aussie and they will feel guilty that theres so many Kiwis over here on the dole and they will let him stay.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Unfortunately it is too late, his house was sold at auction two weeks ago and he left the country soon after. The bastards need shootin