Anyone interested

Talk about anything and everything
Bugle
A total post whore

Post by Bugle »

Well they insured me when I was 18 and I didn't let them down. The big companies wouldn't bother. Didn't know about Just Cars back then but they probably would've insured me. A mate pays the same amount as I did to insure a Starion with Just Cars.
My policy expired when my rego did so i'll see how much they'll want when I get the car fixed.
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Bugle wrote:Well they insured me when I was 18 and I didn't let them down. The big companies wouldn't bother. Didn't know about Just Cars back then but they probably would've insured me. A mate pays the same amount as I did to insure a Starion with Just Cars.
My policy expired when my rego did so i'll see how much they'll want when I get the car fixed.
Just car is just another name for the bigger insurance mob that underwrites them. Its designed to keep all the higher risk younger drivers out of the main companies figures.

I was over 25 and rang them for insurance on the clubsport and they told me to bugger off. Parent company was just as bad and thats how i ended up with the other mob.
Got some new court docs today had to laugh the media risk was considered as part of the claim denial. Too right, off to the media i will go as soon as they pay it out. For me not to will require the lining of my pocket.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.