handymans dream

Showcase your rides here. Read "Picture Help" to find out how to host your pic's
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

You are a SHOCKING influence Bob! I have enough trouble with the ones I got. We didn't get the I-Mark, it is a common drop in for a gemini, plenty have done it coz it is so easy. I have two good spare running donkeys on the floor with their ECU's and several in various states of repair. Two of the three G200 cars have reco's in them so not short of them. Trouble is they are such a big heffalump to move about. They aint easy to stick on the top shelf out of the way.

Many people underate them but they are a really strong donkey. Chain drive takes some worry out of them as well. They do of course have all the standard Isuzu features like the weight and rear crank seal leak. They can sound a bit agricultural as well mechanically when they get a bit of wear in the valve gear but they rev like a bastard. One of the cars has a shaved head and block which has upped the compression a bit and it certainly shows up. No granny car by any means.
So many cars, so little cash
graham

Post by graham »

madmike wrote:maybe we nz boys could chip in a few dollars each an buy it for our pet scotsman he could take it on the cruise next time he comes over!!!

:supz:

another funny bastard eh, pet scotsman is it well your right i suppose, im a bit of an animal, just get it for me next time im over, il break bits off it and thump you with it but il do it in the nicest possible way cos us scots are friendly that way a smile with your smack lol, if the world ever needs an enema they could insert the tube in palmerston north ..... so im told lol :butthead:
I have two piazzas, one on each side of the world.