Isuzu Parts Centre (America/website)

Advertise and/or talk about vendors here
archangel62

Isuzu Parts Centre (America/website)

Post by archangel62 »

Hey guys,

http://www.isuzupartscenter.com/parts/1 ... earchText=

http://www.isuzupartscenter.com/parts/1 ... ram=463030

I stumbled across this in my travels, BUT, don't get excited... I called them and the badge at the very least is out of stock - they source from Isuzu Japan, and they're the ones who were out of stock, and not likely to be making more. Mind you, that was just the badge.

The grille shown in this image is (I believe) for the twin rectangular headlight front end, and whilst I believe there may be two versions of that front end, I'm not sure which this would be.

The site may also have other parts listed or drawn up, but I'll emphasise, I'm pretty confident they're gonna be out of stock for a lot if not all of them. Still an interesting thing to browse - the pictures, differences, as well as a rough price guide for NOS. Hint: if you hit "add to cart" you can view the price. You might have to register first, I did, it was fairly painless.

Eli
Indigo - '76 TX Gemini sedan, G180W+T project,
Abigail - '81 TE sedan, white, G180W ITB project,
New Hotness - TG Gemini drift car, orange, 4ZE1+T
Tardis - 1986 Piazza 4ZC1-T, black, forged, 136rwkw @13psi
Coupe - TX coupe grip car, "do it later", G180W+twin carbs
Trevor aka Jimmy's Gem - Grandpa-spec TD
BA Falcon - Tow car
Piazza_man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Isuzu Parts Centre (America/website)

Post by Piazza_man »

The grille shown in this image is (I believe) for the twin rectangular headlight front end, and whilst I believe there may be two versions of that front end, I'm not sure which this would be.
Grille shown is for up to '87 models with the slightly bigger quadlights that still required the pop-up eyelids. '88 & '89 model not shown here. In fact nothing from '88 - '89 is shown in the website. I tried ordering rear end bushes and everything was discontinued. Combined with the parts you were talking about I'd say the website is worthless. I sent them an email telling them what I thought. Think of the site as an apparition. Nothing you see is really there.
archangel62

Post by archangel62 »

Agreed. The diagrams are cool though!
Indigo - '76 TX Gemini sedan, G180W+T project,
Abigail - '81 TE sedan, white, G180W ITB project,
New Hotness - TG Gemini drift car, orange, 4ZE1+T
Tardis - 1986 Piazza 4ZC1-T, black, forged, 136rwkw @13psi
Coupe - TX coupe grip car, "do it later", G180W+twin carbs
Trevor aka Jimmy's Gem - Grandpa-spec TD
BA Falcon - Tow car