Under new management. Comments and suggestions

APC/ Forum suggestions and comments. Would you like to see anything added or changed?
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Under new management. Comments and suggestions

Post by Chris »

We came far in a way since we have started in 2001 when the only members we had was bob, tom wedgy and myself using some free hosted forum. I think we can claim we are the only forum in the world who carters for piazzas only and have more information, tips and piazza enthusiasts than anyone else. You can also say that the book was not possible without our help to source out all the owners.. (Though we didn?t get a mention in the book) Piss heads :finga: :finga:

Well, I ( and all the other members) have done the best we could to keep this community of piazza enthusiasts alive over the years and helped lots of new piazza lovers. Sadly we have not achieved any Australian Meet apart from our regular chat room meets but I am sure that should be possible one day..

Virtual-R has done so far a fantastic job with the new layout and as far as I know he will put the Australian Piazza Club back online once registered and finished. He has the same vision I had so I am very sure he will bring out the full potential of our resources.. Though I wont say what he has planned, i am sure he will announce it shortly.

If you wander what has really changed, what does all this mean?? Well all it means is that isuzupiazza.com and australian piazza club is managed by virtual-r and not me anymore, so please stop emailing me regarding manuals and tech support. It also means that their will be lots of improvements and the APC will go back online and maybe become a serious car club. As far as I know, Wedgnut, Rodeobob and Bugles are still Moderators/ Admins on this forum to help out Virtual-R to keep this a family friendly environment.

I also thought since he is re working all the sides it might not be a bad idea to give a few new suggestions or comments, if you would like anything changed or added, so uses this thread to have your say and don?t be shy.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Well I might aswell start.

1. Maybe bring the chat room back and have atleast once a month meetings?

2. I have puplished data sheets from puplic transports around OZ to see the number of piazzas regsiterd. Maybe that should be updated and puplicly displayed.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

As far as I know, Wedgnut, Rodeobob and Bugles are still Moderators/ Admins on this forum to help out Virtual-R to keep this a family friendly environment.
Yes Chris I am still here and just because you drop off the planet now and again it doesn't mean I'm not going to hunt you down one day and get that beer you promised me. That way I will have enough fuel on board to go and pee on your ford for you LOL
So many cars, so little cash
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

haha, dont worry mate.. not driving a ford anymore. Bought a new suzuki swift and just about getting my bike and maybe that piazza..

I owe you more than a beer..
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Chatroom is back up and running now :)

Anything else you guys would like to see on the site? or anything you think needs changing?
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Excellent, stage one complete, stage two will be harder....getting some chatters in there
So many cars, so little cash
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Chat room was down since we changed hosts, I have just restored it again. If you find any problems with it just let me know. I'll be updating the look of it once I get a chance :)