If you could change 1 thing at OZISU what would you change?

APC/ Forum suggestions and comments. Would you like to see anything added or changed?
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

If you could change 1 thing at OZISU what would you change?

Post by Chris »

If you could change ONLY one thing at OZISU or the APC what would you change?

I am looking for feedback to help determine what the most important issues with OZISU are right now. Please only state the most important thing that YOU would want changed or added. I would like this limited to ONE PER MEMBER so that I can get a good feel what is the most important overall to members. Do not respond to other posts here. Please only state what you would want changed and if you need to you may edit your post. If you post more than once your post may be merged/deleted. If someone has already mentioned the exact one thing what you want changed PLEASE do repeat it in your own words again. This will give me an idea what members think are most essential.

If you are not a very active member at ozzu it would be most helpful if you could really give your feedback. Maybe explain what would make you more active at OZISU if something was changed.

If you used to be active at Holdenpiazza.com/Ozisu.com but left for a reason due to how something goes on here please do not hesitate to voice your thoughts.

If you have just never been very active here and you think there is something essential that could be changed to resolve this, please do post.

Finally if you feel nothing needs to be changed (unlikely), then you are welcome to say that.

I really appreciate all the feedback from members on this post. While I would like to improve all sorts of areas on Ozisu, I would like to start with the most important first. I would like to get a feel for what is most essential to members.

Thank you,

Brian
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo
Rick82

Post by Rick82 »

i have read through some of the old posts and someone said that everyone meets on thursday nights at 8 in the chat room but the last 2 thursdays i have been on and nobody was in there.

i think mainly for the more active mambers we should make a time to all be online so we can talk live about current issues or anything at all. it would definatly help with the organising of cruises and things like that.
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

We used to have it weekly and than forthnightly but stoped coz not many members showed up.

I think their is a meet coming around soon.. All will be emailed and you will see advertising when it happens.
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo