Please read before posting in this section.

New, Old anything that bolts on and goes
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Please read before posting in this section.

Post by Rodeobob »

Only post in here if you know, make a new post in the genral section if you have a question about some part/s you might need or want
Ive started a new thread and renamed the old one. Hope i havent pissed anyone off. This is for exact parts that can be used on a Piazza, to save us guys some time and money. (And to save us from all the terrible Piazza jokes). Theres nothing like walking in and saying i will have one of part number such and such.

New replacement parts and/or consumables
At minimum you should give a part number and manufacturer, a picture would be good.

Please include a price. Who you are may govern the price you pay for a part at an auto parts store. Most supply a RRP on an invoice so that would be a good price to give.

If you have a new part that you have made fit with modifications, please provide pictures and some instructions on how to do it.

Used parts from other vehicles
As a replacement or for an upgrade.

Only post it in here if you have done the R&D and know it to be 100% correct. Discussions and thoughts can be nutted out elsewhere.

If you have a used part that you have made fit with modifications, please provide pictures and some instructions on how to do it.

Sorry to seem like a Nazi but the other thread had quite a few guesses and no hard info. If you have any thoughts on things and bits post em up in there so someone can do the R&D on it. Ive got my spare Piazza here and theres a few things ive checked and a few still to check to answer some of the questions in the other thread. Ive even got to answer some of my own questions. lol.

Cheers. Bob.
Last edited by Rodeobob on Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.