WTB - Anywhere - lots of little Piazza mechanical bits

After a Piazza or just some parts. Here's the place to go.
archangel62

WTB - Anywhere - lots of little Piazza mechanical bits

Post by archangel62 »

Alright, I'm in pretty serious need of a few odds and sods. New or second hand, I don't care, as long as they're in reasonable condition:

- Turbo oil return hose (the fat S-bend piece)
- Radiator mounts - both the upper crazy bracket things, and the lower rubber washer things
- Turbo coolant hoses, particularly the one to the block (I can dodgy these up but would prefer originals)

At the moment that's it, I'm almost there, I just need a few more bits to finish her off!

Eli
Indigo - '76 TX Gemini sedan, G180W+T project,
Abigail - '81 TE sedan, white, G180W ITB project,
New Hotness - TG Gemini drift car, orange, 4ZE1+T
Tardis - 1986 Piazza 4ZC1-T, black, forged, 136rwkw @13psi
Coupe - TX coupe grip car, "do it later", G180W+twin carbs
Trevor aka Jimmy's Gem - Grandpa-spec TD
BA Falcon - Tow car
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

I should have the radiator lower rubber pads and possibly the top brackets and rubber inserts. I will have a look on the weekend and let you know. OEM turbo oil return hoses are nasty, do what I did, alter the turbo outlet pipe to a less sharp angle and use a nice new silicone hose. Mine is a pretty blue colour, soft, easy to fit and seal.
So many cars, so little cash
archangel62

Post by archangel62 »

Elky's sorted me out for top radiator mounts, and I've improvised some bottom ones but it can't hurt to have originals (especially since they'd probably fit in an envelope).

Actually, since posting this, also I cracked the shits and forced coolant lines to fit. It's probably not the best arrangement, partially kinked, but it's something. Oh well.

I'll be going over to a T28bb in the next year-ish-maybe, so I guess the "other" Piazza probably won't run before then. Modding the pipe would be nice, I can't believe how tight it all is in there! Argh! Highmount will be much easier. Theoretically...
Indigo - '76 TX Gemini sedan, G180W+T project,
Abigail - '81 TE sedan, white, G180W ITB project,
New Hotness - TG Gemini drift car, orange, 4ZE1+T
Tardis - 1986 Piazza 4ZC1-T, black, forged, 136rwkw @13psi
Coupe - TX coupe grip car, "do it later", G180W+twin carbs
Trevor aka Jimmy's Gem - Grandpa-spec TD
BA Falcon - Tow car
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

I have a full set of the 4 original rubbers (2 upper and two lower) for the radiator bottom mount pins. You can have them for $10 including postage if you want. PM me if interested. Couldn't have helped with the water hoses anyway as our turbo cars are JDM and they don't have water cooled version.
So many cars, so little cash