Parts

Isuzu Piazza Turbo Owners club (UK) News, Announcements events etc..
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Parts

Post by IPTOC »

I was only saying to Wedgenut earlier that I am getting very close to completing a full inventory of everything I have here parts-wise - and there is a LOT of stuff. So please feel free to enquire if you're desperate enough to bend over and take it from the Post Office for shipping stuff from here to there!
I reserve the right to hold onto anything that we deem as made of Unobtanium, but stuff where I have many of will be no problem.
People with short arms and deep pockets please have a look at the UK Royal Mail website and check postage so you can have your heart attack before speaking to me!!
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!
IPTOC
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by IPTOC »

Further to my earlier post regarding parts, I am now in a situation where I need to significantly downsize and scale down the UK Piazza parts operation.

All enquiries welcome from all corners of the globe as most items will be available at either what they cost IPTOC or, in many cases, significantly less.

I would advise all parts hunters to register interest quickly, as Wedgie is coming over at Christmas with the largest holdall I have ever seen, and I fully expect to have F-ALL left by the time he leaves!
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Auto - Ebony Black
1988 Isuzu Piazza HBL Manual - Romanesque Silver
1851 Cellar chock full of Isuzu spares!!
Chris
IPTOC President
IPTOC President

Post by Chris »

Make sure you look your sheep and all any other animals that may look like sheep away when he comes.. Trust me :)
LESS SHOW, MORE GO!!

2009 | 1986 White Piazza 2.2L, Man, STi Turbo (SOLD)
2006 | 1986 Black Piazza Turbo Manual (SOLD)
2005 | 1986 White Piazza Turbo Auto (Pain in the ass)
2004 | 1986 White Piazza Manual Stock
2004 | 1986 Red Piazza Manual TO3, Haltech
2001 | 1986 Silver Piazza Manual Turbo