'91 Isuzu Impulse - $1500 OBO - Melbourne, FL

Sell your Impulse here
khudon
Learner
Learner

'91 Isuzu Impulse - $1500 OBO - Melbourne, FL

Post by khudon »

Isuzu Imuplse 1991 I recently have replaced all four (4) tires, battery, windshield wiper motor, and ignition cylinder with keys! The AC works like a champ and never had any issues with the engine. This car also has a Viper car alarm installed. \

Send an email to mma_hudon@hotmail.com
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

What backup parts does it have (or where do you get them)?

Manual or auto? Registered? RWC? Modified?

Any pics?
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
khudon
Learner
Learner

Post by khudon »

IZU069 if you are talking replacement parts then you can just go down to a Auto Parts store. It just takes time because all parts are special order from there warehouse! Technically it is an automatic but with the press of a button you can use manual! I have a couple pictures here (http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cto/1860030407.html) and I will post more later today.

All of the pictures I took of the car are on my buddies computer because I dont own a digital camera. I will post the other pictures to some photo sharing website, so everyone can can take a look at them. Feel free to send me an email to mma_hudon@hotmail.com, so I can send you the link to the photo sharing website!
IZU069 wrote:What backup parts does it have (or where do you get them)?

Manual or auto? Registered? RWC? Modified?

Any pics?
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

You can get parts for a 1991 Piazza from a local parts store?

QUICK - tell us what store!
We can't even get parts for the standard GMH 1986 Piazza!

Now I understand that if imported after 199x or 200y through an importer, there had to have been a certain local sparts backup, but even that ain't from the local auto store!

And which button do you push for the manual? I have the bell & flywheel & spigot & pedal assembly & slave & LSD & ECU & wiring details & stick rubbers etc etc, but can't find the button!

PS - Melbourne VIC vs FL.
khudon
Learner
Learner

Post by khudon »

Yep from my local AutoZone! Every part has to be special ordered, so just go online to AutoZone.com and look for your part! They dont carry the part in the store, becuase they store all of the older car parts in the warehouse!

I have two buttons in the center console between the driver and passenger seats! One says "Econ" and one says "Manu" and if you have it in Manual it will appear in RED on the dash that is in that type of drive and when in Automatic it will say Economy in Green! I will take a picture of these buttons if not already done so and upload them to a website!

Were you asking were Melbourne is in Florida? If you were it is located 1hour from Orlando, FL in the Spacecoast (Breavard County) and just 30-45mins south of the Kennedy Space Center were the space shuttle goes up from!

IZU069 are you interested in the car?
IZU069 wrote:You can get parts for a 1991 Piazza from a local parts store?

QUICK - tell us what store!
We can't even get parts for the standard GMH 1986 Piazza!

Now I understand that if imported after 199x or 200y through an importer, there had to have been a certain local sparts backup, but even that ain't from the local auto store!

And which button do you push for the manual? I have the bell & flywheel & spigot & pedal assembly & slave & LSD & ECU & wiring details & stick rubbers etc etc, but can't find the button!

PS - Melbourne VIC vs FL.
khudon
Learner
Learner

Post by khudon »

I have just posted the car pictures to a website... feel free to take a look! http://rides.webshots.com/album/578253427rrGxMr

If you have any questions or anything feel free to give me a call.... 703-731-0557 and ask for Keith!
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

So the manual/auto button makes the clutch pedal appear and retract?
And the stick turns into a T-bar. Nope - we don't have those here.

My posts above were having a go at those that thought "Melbourne" referred to the much large City of Melbourne in Australia.
That often happens when poster do not have a location as part of their profile, and people miss the "For Sale" location. The FL can be missed else taken as Fast Lane etc.

The manual/auto stuff is a go at those that claim is simple to do certain things - like convert autos to manuals, or tweak ECUs, etc (yet never seem to offer to do it for the sale).

But I think this thread highlights the differences between audience experiences and norms, and the impact that has on expression - eg, in Sweden ~2% or cars are autos, in USA ~2% are manuals (aka stick).