Cracks in the dash

General Bellett, Gemini 75-98, Piazza 81-93, Bellel, Florian, 117 Coupe, Minx, Aska technical discussion.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

Jeez you are a keen man Roy. Certainly interested in what you come up with.

Real Leather over here is damned expensive, there must only be one cow in the country and they take a slice off it every couple of weeks and wait for it to grow new skin for the next customer LOL
So many cars, so little cash
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Yeah I'm thinking about making 2 or 3 up for Geminis and seeing if they sell, if there is a market for them I'll place a large order for materials and start making them more often. Gemini ones are a fair bit less involving than the piazza but would still take a fair bit of time to make.

If I've got anything left over I'll see if there's enough to make a piazza one up to show you.

Australian leather normally sells for around the $50 a meter mark, imported leather is super expensive, anywhere from $70 - $300 a meter! I guess we have larger demand for steaks here so that leaves lots of cow skin to pass off also lol
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

yeah its all our politically correct sandal wearing green whale saving tree hugging freaks that don't kill flys, they just sit them down and express disappointment at their presence and ask them nicely not to shit on the ceiling which has just been coated with non lead, non toxic, non effing drip, environmentally friendly paint in light shade of green with no cfc's added or animals harmed during manufacture.

BITTER? Who me?

Intolerant? Nah!

Opinionated? Certainly bloody am?

Paranoid? Never! (who has been talking about me saying I'm paranoid?)
So many cars, so little cash
Rodeobob
APC Member
APC Member

Post by Rodeobob »

Virtual-R wrote:sure bob will lend me a piazza dash to mould from lol
Actually theres one car here that if you pulled the dash out of it you would be doing me a favour.

Bob.
Too many Piazzas to little money.

Currently unemployed. Watch this space.
Virtual-R
Technical Admin
Technical Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

Sweet I'll pop around in the next few days then :)
piazza-crx
APC Member
APC Member

Post by piazza-crx »

I still have that brand new dashboard here. Will be happy to send. Lemme know :)
If Gemini's were ever meant to go fast, they would have come out of the factory with 4zc1t engines!!

Business CD Solutions