Water pump interchange, G200Z and 4ZC1 engines.

sbs
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Water pump interchange, G200Z and 4ZC1 engines.

Post by sbs »

Hey there folks.

I am having some real dramas with getting a new water pump for my 4ZC1 Holden Piazza engine. Dose anyone know if the Isuzu Piazza G200Z water pump is the same? If it is I am saved! I would appreciate any help on this please or the source of a new waterpump within Australia for my 4ZC1 engine.
I bought a reconditioned pump out of America and the body of the pump shattered putting the fan into my new radiator, so I am not impressed as you can imagine. The lesson here might just be spend the money on new items and know where you stand.
Thanks folks, I look forward to your replies, best wishes, sbs.
IZU069
Power Moderator
Power Moderator

Post by IZU069 »

Totally different.

Other 4Z pumps may be the same, though I would have thought 4ZC1 to be available (Shuttle etc).
Otherwise maybe the common 4ZD1 (2.3L) else 4ZE1 (2.6 EFI).

Where's RodeoBob? He'd know... I'm certain he has posted that info somewhere....

And a fan on a water pump eh? I haven't had that for decades!
IZU069 - ISUZU means a lot to me.
wedgenut
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by wedgenut »

I have a new one available but they shouldn't be too hard to get, where are you trying?
So many cars, so little cash
sbs
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Water pump source.

Post by sbs »

Hi there Wedgie,
I have located a water pump through a company named Mecanica on the East side of Australia ( I will put up the details later once the pump has arrived). They seem to have pumps for all the Isuzu engine types.
Thanks for your offer to help mate, it is appreciated. Best wishes for now, sbs.